GETTING BORING NOW

over 9 years ago

My dob 10/05/77 Jamie’s 24/04/79 is he ever going to leave,I’ve had enough now,he knows our marriage is over,his abuse and waiting for him to leave is getting boring,I just want him to go xx

over 9 years ago
soulmateadviser didn't upload a photo

Soulmate Consultant (soulmateadviser)

146 posts

Hi there, I do see Jamie to be leaving the picture soon. My advice for now is simply to ignore and dont show him any sign of emotion.

over 9 years ago
spiritmessages's photo

Spirit Messages (spiritmessages)

307 posts

Maria, come ring me up sometime, and let’s chat about your marriage situation. I work with first names, dates of birth, and upon connecting with you, I will instantly pass along what is received from spirit.

I look forward to hearing from you, and God bless you!

over 9 years ago

I hope so solemateadvisor I’m losing the strength to keep fighting,losing the will to keep going :(

over 9 years ago
psychicdorothy didn't upload a photo

Psychic Dorothy (psychicdorothy)

194 posts

hi, I also see that Jamie will be leaving out of the picture as well, but there is something that is holding him back. why don’t u give me a call, I have a special going on, $10=20 mins. contact me for some more insight and advisement with Jamie.

God bless – Dorothy..

over 9 years ago

over 9 years ago
pallasastrologer's photo

Lady Elizabeth (pallasastrologer)

11 posts

Hi Maria.

My feeling is that this situation is much more serious and draining than those around you think it is. Are you getting enough support from your environment, your family? I’m sensing that there is not enough there, and there needs to be. It’s affecting your health, that’s really not good.

Come chat with me if you’d like to see what the root causes of your situation are, and how you can change it all for the better, and guide yourself into a healthy, good future. I am having a Weekend Special and giving a FULL hour session for only $40.

Lots of love and best wishes to you, Maria. :)

over 9 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 11/13-11/20!!!! $10 OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (11/14/14) SPECIAL HOLIDAY TIME DEALS NOW!

over 9 years ago

hello dear,allow with me a psychic connection in order to see with detials what happened, my reading is hionest without sugar coac, I tell only the true, with harmony Marcello

over 9 years ago

194 posts

Hello I would like to interest you into my services I can give you a detailed full life reading answering all of your questions and give you peace of mind. I will not tell you what you want to hear but only what you need to know. contact me for more information.

over 9 years ago
starz4lynn's photo

Starz4Lynn (starz4lynn)

375 posts

Hello Maria, He will leave, but there will be much more chaos building up to this. It isn’t time for the complete unfolding of events. Please see me if you would like more detail. Blessings, Lynn

over 9 years ago

I can help

over 9 years ago
psychicmsshasha's photo

Psychic medium & healing, r... (psychicmsshasha)

5 posts

perhaps he hasnt left yet because hes still feeling connected to you in some way,contact me for a deeper read and i can tell you.

over 9 years ago

194 posts

Hello I would like to interest you into my services I can give you a detailed full life reading answering all of your questions and give you peace of mind. I will not tell you what you want to hear but only what you need to know. contact me for more information.

over 9 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI, Maria,

If you have had enough copy and pasted replies and really want to know what’s going on, I am online and can help you. Please look over my profile and then get back to me.

Blessings!

Bluedragon