confused

over 9 years ago
niecee's photo

Shanice (niecee)

29 posts

My name is shanice mace born july18 1993 and my ex tavon james october 4 1984 I dont know what to believe anymore im a total wreck some advisors say that my ex do love me and others say he moved on which one is it? He loves me or not? I need some type of closure pls tell me

over 9 years ago
soulmateadviser didn't upload a photo

Soulmate Consultant (soulmateadviser)

146 posts

Hi Shanice, It feels as if you and Tavon are meant to be wit one another, however it feels as though there is some type of blockage that keeps you and him from being together… Honestly i can see things getting better and you two back together.

Come chat with me so i can get more insight onto your situation and better help guide and advise you.

I have a special going on right now 10$ for 10 minutes. I look forwards to chatting wit you! :-)

Best wishes, Paulina

over 9 years ago
spiritmessages's photo

Spirit Messages (spiritmessages)

307 posts

Shanice, as I said in another thread you posted, you seem familiar and I wonder if we have spoken before. But regardless, I would love to chat with you about Tavon sometime if you care to ring me. I work with first names, dates of birth, and upon connecting with you, I will instantly pass along what is received from spirit.

I look forward to hearing from you, and God bless you!

over 9 years ago

hello dear allow with me a psychic connection for see what happen with honestly arounf you with harmony, Marcello

over 9 years ago
psychicdorothy didn't upload a photo

Psychic Dorothy (psychicdorothy)

194 posts

Hello I would like to interest you into my services I can give you a detailed full life reading answering all of your questions and give you peace of mind. I will not tell you what you want to hear but only what you need to know. contact me for more information.