Hold on

over 9 years ago

I have held on so long because i keep being told to be patient, give him time. I’ve given him a lot of time. Honestly will things ever change or am I better off leaving him alone?

over 9 years ago
mystic_roxy's photo

Mystic Roxy (mystic_roxy)

13 posts

It might help to give us a little more detail hun. The person’s name you are inquiring about and also your bday to start.

If you’d like a one on one chat just follow my name to my page. my schedule is listed.

Be Well, Roxy

over 9 years ago
soulmateadviser didn't upload a photo

Soulmate Consultant (soulmateadviser)

146 posts

Hello, I understand what you must be feeling right now and i totally understand. It definitely feels you two are meant to be together and i do see happening, but Right now my guides are giving me that you should not give up on him but simply leave him be for now and keep moving forwards from where you are at.

Hope that helps, please contact me if you have any questions, i have a special going on right now 10$ for 10 minutes. I look forwards to chatting wit you! :-)

Best wishes, Paulina

over 9 years ago
g26 didn't upload a photo

fairy (g26)

139 posts

Hi, and sorry for interfering in ur thread but ive been told to be patient as well etc.not only from psychics on this site but on other sites as well Im starting believing that all this is utter bs.

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

If the person in question isn’t the one telling you to be patient with them then why would you need a psychic to tell you otherwise? A reading is often sought out as a means of confirmation pertaining to what we already are aware of and just in doubt. You must never rely on a psychic to tell you some truth without the other party involved. I do not give false hope nor half truths in my readings, if something isn’t going anywhere with someone I will tell it like it is. Most people don’t like to hear this truth as they want to live in a LaLa neverland kinda of state. If you are a realist and want real answers ask the person in question. Good luck.