direction

over 9 years ago

I have followed a path for a great many years which has been lonely ….......have I been misdirected ?

over 9 years ago
starz4lynn's photo

Starz4Lynn (starz4lynn)

375 posts

David, Of course not, as this has been a path of learning…which is noted from the question that you have asked here. Lesson learned…now, it is time to move forward. Please contact me, and I can help you in following a different path. Blessings, Lynn

over 9 years ago
spiritmessages's photo

Spirit Messages (spiritmessages)

307 posts

David, I would love to have a chat with you if you are inclined to ring me sometime. I work with first names, dates of birth, and upon connecting with you, I will immediately pass along what is received from spirit.

I look forward to hearing from you sometime, and God bless you!

over 9 years ago
missomers777's photo

Spiritual Life Coach Somers (missomers777)

6 posts

If you are not happy and at peace with it, you was mislead because you are not following the path you were meant to!

over 9 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Hello,

I feel like you want something more is the answer your looking for. As well. Keep your head up. You have wonderful things coming. Want a full reading. Take time and make a session!

over 9 years ago
psychicdorothy didn't upload a photo

Psychic Dorothy (psychicdorothy)

194 posts

Hello I would like to assist you with your situation. contact me for a detailed full life reading I will answer all of your questions leaving you with peace of mind and satisfaction, guaranteed!