unhappy

over 9 years ago
toreesky's photo

toree (toreesky)

174 posts

sitting here crying. im just torn apart everyday bc im alone, struggling. everyone is happy in love except me and i feel like ill never find true love. am i meant to be alone?

over 9 years ago
ldyfi's photo

psychic advisor ldyfi (ldyfi)

269 posts

hun know one is meant to be alone lets lookinto this in a chat session I have several specials bless you spirit says time is irrevelant happiness will flow to you you are loved in the present moment says spirit

over 9 years ago

Hello Toree, I would be more than happy to assist you with this matter if you would like i’m online now. Take care and be Blessed!:)

over 9 years ago
starz4lynn's photo

Starz4Lynn (starz4lynn)

375 posts

Toree, I have helped many people toward a new path. It seems that you have shut yourself off from people, in a effort to appear strong and independent. I would be happy to help you, and will be available all day today. Blessings, Lynn

over 9 years ago
ldyfi's photo

psychic advisor ldyfi (ldyfi)

269 posts

toree I am here for you I am online lets talk

over 9 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

You are in the mean time my dear ;) the issue is you often question if you are worthy of loving ?? If you would like a full reading , please contact me live.. Blessings

over 9 years ago
psychicdorothy didn't upload a photo

Psychic Dorothy (psychicdorothy)

194 posts

Hello I would like to assist you with your situation. contact me for a detailed full life reading I will answer all of your questions leaving you with peace of mind and satisfaction, guaranteed!