What does it mean "in general "when you feel nostalgia

over 9 years ago
haravtar didn't upload a photo

haravtar

17 posts

in general, what does it mean when we feel notasgia for a specific person and event? Does it mean the person also feel notastiga? Or does it mean something else?

over 9 years ago
starz4lynn's photo

Starz4Lynn (starz4lynn)

375 posts

Hello Haravtar, This is very simplified, but I love learning, and teaching. Think of your brain as being made of of many highways, roads, itersections, and freeways. When we experience an event, it takes place on these “roads”, and we have an imprint ( a way to recall our way back..kinda like a GPS ) Nostalgia can be “triggered” by any sight, sound, smell, or thought. When this happens impulses begin to travel this highway network quickly…which causes us to “remember” If the experience that we had was positive, we feel nostalgic. If it was negative, we may feel frightened, or fearful ( this is the scientific explanation ) The metaphysical explanation is even more complicated, and involves and adds energy exchange. Is it possible that another being, is traveling the same memory journey with you ? Yes, of course ! I hope that this hasn’t confused you more. Blessings, Lynn

over 9 years ago
haravtar didn't upload a photo

haravtar

17 posts

I like to learn new stuff too Lynn. U’re right and I think metaphysically u’re right Lynn. Came in today and evident it. But I also noticed that when loved one pass away, after their ceremony is over, U would get a flush / flashes of memories of them after a certain day…don’t know what that means…