Reconcile

over 9 years ago

I want to know if my ex and I ever get back together.

over 9 years ago
brielove's photo

BRIANNE LOVE PSYCHIC (brielove)

44 posts

Hi Samiam, this really depends on some factors around you both. I’m online now, and would like to explore this with you. Blessings.

over 9 years ago
soulmateadviser didn't upload a photo

Soulmate Consultant (soulmateadviser)

146 posts

Hi Sophia, I do see you and your ex to reconcile, however it will take time…

Come chat with me so i can get more insight and use the best of my abilities to help guide and advise you through this situation.

Also i do have a special going on now limited time offer, 10$ for 10 minutes. So if you are interested please contact me. :)

Love and light, Paulina

over 9 years ago

I can help

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

No I feel he has moved on.

over 9 years ago
spiritmessages's photo

Spirit Messages (spiritmessages)

307 posts

Sophia, would you like for me to take a look at this for you? Do stop by for a chat session sometime. I work with first names, dates of birth, and upon connecting with you, I will immediately pass along what is received from spirit.

I look forward to hearing from you and God bless you!

over 9 years ago
ldyfi's photo

psychic advisor ldyfi (ldyfi)

269 posts

sophie I would be more than happy to look into this for you I have many specials available lets chat soon

over 9 years ago
mystic...kimmi's photo

Kimmi Lena (mystic...kimmi)

62 posts

I always like to make a connection first before assuming anything..Please contact me

over 9 years ago
missomers777's photo

Spiritual Life Coach Somers (missomers777)

6 posts

I can look into this for you through my love reading special would just need the name and dob! call me whenever your free to chat! god bless…

over 9 years ago
psychicdorothy didn't upload a photo

Psychic Dorothy (psychicdorothy)

194 posts

Hello I would like to assist you with your situation. contact me for a detailed full life reading I will answer all of your questions leaving you with peace of mind and satisfaction, guaranteed!