Alone :(

over 9 years ago

I am in my 40’s and alone. Does anyone see me finding love and companionship anytime soon?

over 9 years ago
mystic...kimmi's photo

Kimmi Lena (mystic...kimmi)

62 posts

I see things are going to start happening for you, You close yourself off from so many..Your energy has so much to do with who is going to come into your life..I am on line now..

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

yes….

over 9 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

As long you put yourself out there. There is a big possibly you could. If you need a full reading. Contact me.

over 9 years ago
spiritmessages's photo

Spirit Messages (spiritmessages)

307 posts

Ginger, stop by and visit me sometime, and let’s have a chat. I work with first names, dates of birth, and upon connecting with you, I will immediately pass along what is received from spirit.

I look forward to hearing from you, and God bless you!

over 9 years ago
brielove's photo

BRIANNE LOVE PSYCHIC (brielove)

44 posts

Sweetie, you wont be alone forever. I’ve helped many people like you, find love. I’m online now if you want to chat. Blessings!!

over 9 years ago
starz4lynn's photo

Starz4Lynn (starz4lynn)

375 posts

Ginger…what a great opportunity for growth ! Do something nice for yourself. Blessings, Lynn

over 9 years ago
lewiscunninghamm1985 didn't upload a photo

famouspsychics.net (lewiscunninghamm1985)

9 posts

This year I am 35 years old but living alone I want to find a friend who helped me

over 9 years ago
duanebanks didn't upload a photo

Duane Banks (duanebanks)

1 post

Greetings! I know this is kinda off topic but I was wondering if you knew where I could locate a captcha plugin for my comment form? I’m using the same blog plaztform as yours and I’m having trouble finding one? Thanks a lot! psychic help online

over 9 years ago

I can help

over 9 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

I sense there is someone from you’re past whom you wish to still have a relationship with and whom you are referring too. If you would like a reading , please contact me live. Blessings