Is this Love Real

over 9 years ago

I apparently have 3 ladies that love me. I am just trying to see if it is real. I suffer from Paranoia and low self esteem so I fail to see how anyone could be interested in me.

Also when will I get to be with 2 of them to talk it through?

Any help appreciated.

I should add this is not a case of going behind anyone’s back to have a secret relationship or affair. They are all aware of each other and my feelings for them.

over 9 years ago
spiritmessages's photo

Spirit Messages (spiritmessages)

307 posts

Simon, come visit me sometime, and let’s take a more in depth look at you and each of these ladies that are interested in you. I work with first names, dates of birth and upon connecting with you, I will immediately pass along what is received from spirit.

I look forward to hearing from you sometime, and God bless you!

over 9 years ago

I would love to help you with your questions. Please contact me with birthdays and we can look a little deeper. Many blessings to you

over 9 years ago

I can help

over 9 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

To me you need to let go of these females and try someone new. Your having to much confusion going on

over 9 years ago
starz4lynn's photo

Starz4Lynn (starz4lynn)

375 posts

I am having an amazing special today. I will remain at 1.00/min until midnight EST. My regular rates are 5.99/min. I am happy to help you with this.

over 9 years ago
zacharybradleyone didn't upload a photo

famouspsychics.net (zacharybradleyone)

3 posts

“I absolutely love your website.. Excellent colors & theme. Did you make tthis site yourself? Please reply back aas I’m trying to create my own website and would love to find out wheree you got this from or what the theme is named. Many thanks! “Major Arcana Tarot Cards And Their Meanings ”:http://famouspsychics.net/major-arcana-tarot-cards-and-their-meanings”