FOUR FACED BUDDAH

over 9 years ago

Hi last night whilst working at a clients house(I’m a community care nurse),I saw a four faces buddah and touched it just out of curiosity well the thing is the clocks stopped at the exact time I touched it,I also took photos of it which I decided to delete as I Felt uneasy,earlier in the evening I made a wish as things have been bad for me lately,I just want to know what it means that the clock stopped the moment I touched it,was it a warning?,xx

over 9 years ago
starz4lynn's photo

Starz4Lynn (starz4lynn)

375 posts

Hello Maria, This was not a “warning” but rather a confirmation that you had been heard. This was simply communication..please be advised that there will be people that may try to frighten you. Do not allow this to happen. I am currently offering my services today only for 1.00/min ( reg 5.00/min ) and I would be happy to help you. Blessings, Lynn

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

Yes I agree with Lynn it was a confirmation that your prayers/wishes were heard.

over 9 years ago
themontereypsychic didn't upload a photo

San Francisco’s top Psychic (themontereypsychic)

87 posts

Hello, I am able to tell you your future along with a full life reading for a low flat fee, I have over 99.8% accuracy. Contact me,

over 9 years ago

Were my wishes granted? X

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

come by and let me read for you dear I would be happy to share the message of the buddah.xo

over 9 years ago
derricksnyder1985 didn't upload a photo

DerrickSnyder (derricksnyder1985)

6 posts

Knots in Our Life Need To Be Untied; Psychic Readings Can Be Chosen As a Good Solution Many times, you would like to change to have a brighter life, but it seems likely that knots as well as wounds in your spirits are aroused, and these prevent you from advancing towards the doorway of happiness. It’s clear that you can not have a new start if these knots are not untied and these wounds are not healed. Therefore, it requires you to seek for some possible solutions to all of the above problems before entering the new life. Readings from the so-called psychics can support you in this case.”Where Can We Get Free Real Psychic Reading?”:http://psychichealer.biz/can-get-free-real-psychic-reading

over 9 years ago

Sable I’ve tried to contact u many times but I’m always cut off?

over 9 years ago
anthony.starr didn't upload a photo

★ANTHONY PSYCHIC★ LET M... (anthony.starr)

20 posts

well first of all you should not pray to this idol…and yes it does have a meaning,the clocks stopping…

over 9 years ago

Well Anthony what’s it mean and I didn’t prey to it I simply touched it