Is this something i can develop?

over 9 years ago

So ive noticed in the past ill have instances where i will randomly think of someone who i havent seen in years and then 10 minutes later ill see them in person, most recently I was having a bad day, and i someone felt that the chick im interested in wasnt going to show up to work and sure enough she didnt, ive had stuff like this happen too many times for it to be a coincidence so im wondering if there is a name for it and if its possible to develop??

over 9 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

Well that can be manifesting, or psychic senses. You just have to study psychic awareness on different senses. And of course the more you practice the more you develop them.

over 9 years ago

where can i find out more about it?

over 9 years ago
lewiscunninghamm1985 didn't upload a photo

famouspsychics.net (lewiscunninghamm1985)

9 posts

Matt D you can click the above address is read more. I also just finished reading

over 9 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

You can find out about it on many blogs, you tube, books, just look under keywords empath, clairvoyance, clairaudience, psychic awareness, psychic development etc. Those sites being listed are to get readings, and I”m not sure they’re supposed to be here.

over 9 years ago
starz4lynn's photo

Starz4Lynn (starz4lynn)

375 posts

Matt, I very much agree with Heavenly. She has given you some very good advice, and I believe as well, that it is your time to become enlightened …just like this. Congratulations on this new spiritual journey. If you feel that you would like a mentor, I am happy to help in this regard. Blessings, Lynn http://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/258851-starz4lynn