Do you need to give permission?

over 9 years ago
haravtar didn't upload a photo

haravtar

17 posts

When doing a reading, do you need to give the psychic Ur permission to read you for them to read you?

I asked a trusted psychic to read my friends once and she didn’t read my question but read me instead and I wasn’t even sure if it’s accurate on what she said bc it was different from all the other trusted psychics.

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

Not always can a friend be read thru you, a question may be answered simple yes or no. One of the reasons is privacy there are matters pertaining to others that simply our only there message even with so called consent. Its as simple as if your friend has a concern or question she simply needs to call in her self.

over 9 years ago

haravtar

17 posts

Right. But one of my friends did gave me permission to read.

Also, if a friend can’t be read thru us, how is the readingn pertaining our partners or guys we like be done? I’m intrigue :)

over 9 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

I think you have to understand it’s kind of like If you have three books in front of you, you open the first book and expect the read the third book in the first book. The stories are completely different. So even if she gave you permission it’s just a clearer reading when you do it with the person. Otherwise you can be picking up information that is irrelevant and not accurate. It would be like reading huckle berry fin, and expecting it to tell you about anne of green gables, or trying to watch star wars, and seeing seens from the civil war. lol Probalby not exactly like this, but may give you a better picture of what you’re asking a psychic to do.

over 9 years ago
spiritmessages's photo

Spirit Messages (spiritmessages)

307 posts

Sable is correct, in that it is most definitely a matter of privacy and the invasion, thereof. If a person is severely incapacitated, i.e., unable to use a computer, or speak on the telephone, and gives permission for someone to seek out a reading for them, then that may be another matter, altogether.

Also, it’s quite possible for a psychic to instinctively know whether or not the person seeking the reading for someone else is genuinely concerned and caring, OR..if they are just plain being nosey as to what is going on in someone else’s life whom they ‘claim’ to be a friend of theirs.

I would maybe consider reading on a person’s ‘friend’ about something that directly involved that particular person who is requesting the reading—but as a “third party” reading…no…no way!

over 9 years ago

haravtar

17 posts

Okay. So I get that :). Now what about when it comes to reading ur partner? Or someone you love but haven’t seen for a while? Like your relationship with the person? Bc this person would then consider as third party too right?