timelines

over 9 years ago

why can no one give me an accurate timelines? i ask when my ex will be back in contact and everyone is giving me different months? so does no one really know.

over 9 years ago
g26 didn't upload a photo

fairy (g26)

139 posts

I have exactly the same prob same as many clients here believe me.

over 9 years ago
spiritmessages's photo

Spirit Messages (spiritmessages)

307 posts

Please read the Ask a Psychic Forum guidelines, http://psychic.bitwine.com/forums/9-ask-a-psychic/topics/10891

where the following is stated:

Fellow “clients” are not to post their ‘advice or suggestions’ in response to other clients forum threads.

This forum is not to be used as discussion platform amongst clients

over 9 years ago
g26 didn't upload a photo

fairy (g26)

139 posts

Im sorry madam i said i have exactly the same problem as the client above. thanks

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

The future is based on the present, in other words today makes tomorrows out come. Therefore the future is changeable as far as timing and the manifestation of dates. This is why it is not wise to reader hop. One should find a psychic that connects with you and then like anyone from a doctor to a lawyer get a second opinion. If your going to allow several psychics to read for you all at the same time or whiten a small window in the hopes that they will tell you what you want to hear you open you self up to disappointment. No ones perfect. Good luck.

over 9 years ago

Even more confused now.

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

Ruth then why not stop by and et me read for you, I will be happy to explain as well as read you, I can offer you a 15 min reading for $10. You wont be disappointed. Gods speed.

over 9 years ago
haravtar didn't upload a photo

haravtar

17 posts

I had many psychics read for me at the same week…and they all gave me the same timeframe and same reading. Now I’m just waiting for it to manifest.

I think admin should create a forum for clients to discusses their thoughts and share their opinions.

over 9 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

Just my opinion and not to be insensitive haravtar, but it’s all about client confidentiality and running a business. It would be like sitting in the therapist waiting room and reading a newspaper of all the clients issues and problems, and what therapists advice were. Which therapist’s usually can’t admit or deny they even they talked to you because their bound by confidentiality. So, there’s a reason for it.