I need help I'm in trouble in love. Help me

over 9 years ago
lewiscunninghamm1985 didn't upload a photo

famouspsychics.net (lewiscunninghamm1985)

9 posts

I love each other and she’s 4 years but did not know why she left me she was not sure of my age…..!

over 9 years ago
spiritmessages's photo

Spirit Messages (spiritmessages)

307 posts

I’m not really understanding your question posted here, but I’d be happy to chat with you sometime if you should choose to ring me. Together, we can take an in depth look at your situation by sharing first names, dates of birth with me. I will then immediately pass along what is received from spirit.

I look forward to hearing from you, and God bless you!

over 9 years ago

9 posts

I did not know what was happening to me again I am very depressed :( My date of birth is: 12/2/1985

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

You are feeling the effects of Saturn closely entering Sagittarius. This can create loads of set back and delays along with confusion. Call me I can help. Knowledge is power ignorance is never bliss. Be well.

over 9 years ago

good morning, contact me with both of your dob and first names and i would be happy to help

over 9 years ago
themontereypsychic didn't upload a photo

San Francisco’s top Psychic (themontereypsychic)

87 posts

Hello, I am able to tell you your future along with a full life reading for a low flat fee, I have over 99.8% accuracy. Contact me,

over 9 years ago
starz4lynn's photo

Starz4Lynn (starz4lynn)

375 posts

I can provide you with the answers that you seek. Please see me. http://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/258851-starz4lynn

over 9 years ago

9 posts

Thank you so much I feel more comfortable in their own lives Derrick

over 9 years ago
psychic_consultant_debbie didn't upload a photo

PsychicDebbie (psychic_consultant_debbie)

152 posts

Why Don’t you contact me for a private chat, I can give you the clarity you need and am looking forward to hearing from you