anxious

over 9 years ago

I feel anxious, worried, have trouble sleeping for thinking about the future and if I’m on the right track or not. It feels like most things goes against me and that life is harder than it should be. How long will it continue like this? I want to feel happy and light again.

over 9 years ago
psychicbetty's photo

bettybrocco (psychicbetty)

10 posts

come have a chate with me

over 9 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

You have to do something about the anxiety and worry. Find ways to manage your stress like meditation, mindfulness, visualization and learning to process your emotions and feelings. They will pretty much remain until you learn to manage stress.

over 9 years ago
starz4lynn's photo

Starz4Lynn (starz4lynn)

375 posts

I agree with Heavenly, and realize that in your situation it is much easier said, than done. If you would like to contact me, I will help you with some very important life skills. I also offer Reiki, which will help you to relax immediately. This in turn will help you to focus, and learn the skills needed to be successful. Blessings, Lynn

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

I would be happy to look into what’s creating this with you, usually there is a pattern in the stars and planets positions. I work with first names and dob call me to see if we connect after its $10 for 15 min

over 9 years ago
themontereypsychic didn't upload a photo

San Francisco’s top Psychic (themontereypsychic)

87 posts

Hello, I am able to tell you your future along with a full life reading for a low flat fee, I have over 99.8% accuracy. Contact me,

over 9 years ago
derricksnyder1985 didn't upload a photo

DerrickSnyder (derricksnyder1985)

6 posts

I understand your feelings, but do not worry too look for his answers from the website … you’ll feel better