Eye Twitching / Pulsation

over 9 years ago
uzie didn't upload a photo

uzie (uzie)

1 post

I feel that i get a sensation every time something good or bad is happening or about to happen with/for me.

I do get very vivid dreams and on various occasion they come true. But what I am really confused about is Eye Twitching or pulsation around my eyes/temple area, sometimes associated with mild headaches.

for example: I am sure that whenever my left eye twitches, it means something bad will happen or will be disclosed to me… it mostly happens… So, whenever my right eye twitches or pulsate i think that its a sign of something good… like it should be?? its the opposite eye?!?!? I also feel that every-time my lover misses me or feels for me i get the sensation on my right eye…

I don’t want to give myself false hopes because I never hear from my lover after I get this sensation? but every-time a slightest twitch in my right eye… I get this strong vibe from my lover/ex or i feel for them not miss them but feel that they might be missing me…???

Does anyone else get the same sensation? a few advisers told me its nothing but some said its true what I feel? Can any adviser tell me please if this could be true???

over 9 years ago
haravtar didn't upload a photo

haravtar

17 posts

They said if u r a female, right means bad and left means good. I agree w right as I had experienced it but not so sure about the left. Are you a female?

over 9 years ago
auroraraee didn't upload a photo

Aurora (auroraraee)

9 posts

I get a sensation/warm pulsation in my chest whenever a certain someone comes to mind. Normally whenever I get that feeling I get contact. I’ve been told that it’s his emotions. So, it can mean something.

over 9 years ago
psychicdorothy didn't upload a photo

Psychic Dorothy (psychicdorothy)

194 posts

hello I would like to interest you in my services I can assist you through all of your life issues I will tell you exactly what you need to know and I will give you full details helping you get he best understanding with everything. contact me now I will connect with you. 100% satisfaction guaranteed!