ultimate betrayal

over 9 years ago

husband died, left us in squalor giving everything to his 1st family. 4 years have passed and I cant move on, one of my sons has an eating disorder been hospitalised, slowly dying. I have developed diabetes, leg ulcers literally falling to bits. Today I got told that he frequently had prostitutes living with him, he worked out of town. Why did he betray us, we are sensitive and naïve. The boys don’t even leave the house to even venture outside. they are 19. Why cant we move forward. After 1 affair I took him back and nursed him up until he died all I wanted was for him to get well. Kim his step daughter stepped in and had him change his will.

over 9 years ago
starz4lynn's photo

Starz4Lynn (starz4lynn)

375 posts

I would be happy to help you with this, and answer your questions with honesty and integrity. Please contact me for a chat. Blessings, Lynn

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

Your husband was not of a sound mind when he maid those changes to the will, the daughter was coached by the mother, I tell you this truth so you make peace in your heart regarding your late husbands action in the end.

over 9 years ago

I can help

over 9 years ago

im so sorry to hear that your having these trobles,, if and when your ready i would be happy to help clear any issues or questions you may have,,i have been a spiritual healer and consultant for over 17 years and i feel like alot of peace and guidance is needed here to come to understanding,,again look over my reviews and contact me when ready

over 9 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

He lived a double life and its shocking and hurtful to hear this, however, you are acknowledging it. Letting go doesn’t happen over night, its a process. If you would like to have a reading please contact me live. Blessings

over 9 years ago
anthony.starr didn't upload a photo

★ANTHONY PSYCHIC★ LET M... (anthony.starr)

20 posts

there is a big reason why you cant seem to move on,and you always had a bad feeling about kim,let’s chat ,,,email me for the answeres you are searching for.

over 9 years ago
saturnia's photo

patricia david (saturnia)

18 posts

i can offer to you very detailed answers and i can make you understand why is happening to you such things and how to avoid them in the future