Best Friend

over 9 years ago

I am in love with my best friend.. We have dated once before but an ex of mine poisoned the amazingness of our relationship. I want him back because he is so sweet and adorable teddy bear kind of guy that I go to for everything. He knows that I still have feeling but our friendship just isn’t the same any more…. Is there a chance to win him back? And what can I start to do to fix up the bond between us?

His name is : Kalib Arrowsmith March 9 1997 My birthday (Cenna is my name); July 15 1996

over 9 years ago

I would love to help you, if you can contact me in a private session with birthdays. Many blessings to you.

over 9 years ago
hollys123 didn't upload a photo

Holly Johnson (hollys123)

362 posts

hello contact me for a love reading will answer for you

over 9 years ago
spiritmessages's photo

Spirit Messages (spiritmessages)

307 posts

Cenna, come visit me sometime and let’s take a deeper look into this friendship…and see what potential there is there. I work with first names, dates of birth, and if I am able to connect, I will immediately pass along to you what is received from spirit.

I look forward to hearing from you, and God bless you!

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

All hope is not lost and there is advice I can give you to win him back. Come chat with me as there is to much to discuss on this forum. I can do a 30 min reading for $20.

over 9 years ago

iam sensing some underlying feelings he may be holding back on telling you and i see that he does still care. Feel free to contact me so we can take a look at what his true thoughts and feelings are ..best wishes dom