Husband cheating

over 9 years ago

my husband is cheating. The woman he is cheating with is practicing witchcraft and has some kind of hold over him. I need to find out who she is. Can someone help me.

over 9 years ago

I can help if you want to contact me with Date of Births. I think this is best talked about in private. Many blessings

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

This is a topic that must be dealt with in a private session. Yes I can look into this matter for you thru a psychic reading and confirm if this is true.

over 9 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Melissa,

Sable is correct – this is not a subject for a public forum like this.

Perhaps you may like to consider a reading with me and I will also put in some advice using psychology. I have studied with the College of Applied Psychology Sydney, NSW Australia. Please note I am a cross between Dr Phil and Judge Judy and I am a believe in what is referred as Solution Focused Therapy rather than just discussing one’s feelings and the past.

Please keep in mind whilst the cards do show what is around the person you are enquiring about, at all time the reader can only read the cards and that final decision whether or not to invest emotionally is still all yours.

All the best ESTHER

over 9 years ago

I can help

over 9 years ago
themontereypsychic didn't upload a photo

San Francisco’s top Psychic (themontereypsychic)

87 posts

Come visit me sometime, and let’s chat. I’d love to help you with your situation and questions. I work with first names, dates of birth, and I will immediately pass along to you what is received from my spirit guides