Husband cheating

over 9 years ago

my husband is cheating. The woman he is cheating with is practicing witchcraft and has some kind of hold over him. I need to find out who she is. Can someone help me.

over 9 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

I do not see magic. I just get he likes her more than you. Stop being shut down. And stand up for yourself.

over 9 years ago
psychicsrindi didn't upload a photo

High Priestess Onyx Sunray (psychicsrindi)

213 posts

I can help Melissa! I specialize in love and relationship. I have been a medium and tarot reader for over 26 years. I am honest, fast and very accurate. Call me today for a full, detailed reading!

over 9 years ago
psychluna's photo

Psychic Luna (psychluna)

65 posts

id love to help you chat with me. best of luck

over 9 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Melissa,

I agree with Jessica – no withcraft and you need to start setting boundaries with your husband about this set up.

Perhaps you may like to come into private with me for a proper conversation.

All the best ESTHER

over 9 years ago
psychicdorothy didn't upload a photo

Psychic Dorothy (psychicdorothy)

194 posts

hello I would like to interest you in my services I can assist you through all of your life issues I will tell you exactly what you need to know and I will give you full details helping you get the best understanding with everything. contact me now I will connect with you 100% satisfaction guaranteed!

over 9 years ago
themontereypsychic didn't upload a photo

San Francisco’s top Psychic (themontereypsychic)

87 posts

Come visit me sometime, and let’s chat. I’d love to help you with your situation and questions. I work with first names, dates of birth, and I will immediately pass along to you what is received from my spirit guides

over 9 years ago

hi sweetie ,good morning my name is star and i specailise in love and relationships plz contact me for insight and guidance about the situation and i would be happy to help clear any questions or issus that may come about

over 9 years ago
starz4lynn's photo

Starz4Lynn (starz4lynn)

375 posts

Hello Melissa, I agree with Jessica and Esther. Tossing out some negative energy, does not magick make :) Please be cautious of anyone that would like to charge you a high fee, to “remove the spell”. I would love to offer you guidance, and insight to this situation. No matter who you choose to assist you, I wish you well. Blessings, Lynn