checking up on me?

over 9 years ago
galenfairy didn't upload a photo

galenfairy (galenfairy)

140 posts

Is my ex “S” checking up on me some how? If yes, why? How? How often?

over 9 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

I see you like over reacting. This person isn’t interested as you think.

over 9 years ago

galenfairy (galenfairy)

140 posts

Then I’ve been getting lied to by every other reader on here… :(

over 9 years ago
hollys123 didn't upload a photo

Holly Johnson (hollys123)

362 posts

HI I CAN ANSWER THIS FOR YOU WITH A LOVE READING CONTACT ME FOR THIS ANSWER AND MORE

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

He is but as for the why and how I would need to read for you to see.

over 9 years ago

galenfairy (galenfairy)

140 posts

I

over 9 years ago
spiritmessages's photo

Spirit Messages (spiritmessages)

307 posts

galen, would you like to chat about this sometime? I’d be glad to help you take a look at your situation. I work with first names, dates of birth and will immediately pass along to you what is received from spirit.

Drop me a message sometime if you are interested in setting up a chat session. God bless you!

over 9 years ago
laylasinsights didn't upload a photo

laylasinsights (laylasinsights)

150 posts

Hello Galenfairy.Please be advised that you can only know the truth if you except your OWN truth.lol It’s a stupid answer I know,but if you seek a reader and jump from one to the next? Your bound to get different answers.Remember: not all people are real.Some are not.Some are.It always does justice to do some research x love,Stephanie I am here if you need help.

over 9 years ago

galenfairy (galenfairy)

140 posts

I honestly don’t know who to go with or even who to belive. No offense to anyone. .but as you see I have two different answers just right here?. I don’t want false hopes or info. Someone just saying no to this or that because they just tired of hearing people asking about their ex or got the wrong persons energy ( which I’m sure happens);. Or to sell spells and extra work. Or just going off the words. just saying yes to this or that just to make one happy and get good reviews. .

over 9 years ago
g26 didn't upload a photo

fairy (g26)

139 posts

Hi galenfairy, do u wanna talk about this? I don’t know who to believe as well plus I believe I was given false hope not only from this site also other sites.

My email is [email protected] contact me if u want I need to talk to someone that has the same problem. Thanks

over 9 years ago

I can help

over 9 years ago
starz4lynn's photo

Starz4Lynn (starz4lynn)

375 posts

Galen..hopefully one of my reviews will help you to understand what I can provide for you. MerkabahMan633 San Diego, CA | 2014-08-15 01:23:18 MerkabahMan633

Lynn is great. She has been right and accurate in all past readings and I am refreshed with the information that she shared on my very difficult situation. She is always 5 stars. It helps so much that she is honest and trustworthy. And her time frames have always been great.

over 9 years ago
themontereypsychic didn't upload a photo

San Francisco’s top Psychic (themontereypsychic)

87 posts

Come visit me sometime, and let’s chat. I’d love to help you with your situation and questions. I work with first names, dates of birth, and I will immediately pass along to you what is received from my spirit guides