Help for my daughter

over 9 years ago

I have raised my daughter Ashley since she was 2. She is special needs from abuse that her biological mother inflicted. And she kidnapped her once too. She is now 11, I have never met her biological mother Beth and legally I am her step mother. Her biological mother still has custody and when she does visit, it is supervised. I have been fighting for rights for the past two years, it has financially drained me, we pay three attorneys and two therapists just to keep her safe. When, or will I be able to adopt her to keep her from this monster that almost killed her?

over 9 years ago
rravenmoon's photo

Sophea (rravenmoon)

410 posts

I would love to help you with this .

over 9 years ago
hollys123 didn't upload a photo

Holly Johnson (hollys123)

362 posts

hello contact me for a tarot reading to answer this for you

over 9 years ago
psychic_consultant_debbie didn't upload a photo

PsychicDebbie (psychic_consultant_debbie)

152 posts

Contact me for a live private reading.

over 9 years ago
themontereypsychic didn't upload a photo

San Francisco’s top Psychic (themontereypsychic)

87 posts

Hello, I can offer you a full life reading and answer any questions you might have for 10$

over 9 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Contact Jennyssight

over 9 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

Think you have to remember all though she may not be a suitable mother, the state still gives her rights, and opportunity to change.

It’s not something you may like, but even if you adopt her, you have to understand at some point she may or may not be back in this little girls life.

There is no quick fix in these situations.

over 9 years ago
angelwings777 didn't upload a photo

Tammy AKA Angel Wings 777 (angelwings777)

169 posts

You have a beautiful heart and it’s wonderful you don’t give up; being passionate really helps! I would be glad to look into this situation for you with your daughter (yes, she is by heart your plain old daughter) and find all the details I can out for you. Just contact me. ;)

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

It is with deep regret that I write this and I pray I am even wrong but, I do not see a adoption in the near future as a matter of fact when this child is of age I see her with her own free will reaching out to her mother and seeking her. I know this sounds and seems so unfair but for reasons we may not ever understand this is her destiny to reunite and be in her mothers life. You were destined as well she will credit you as her angel on earth her other mother but she will seek and be in her bio moms life as well. Call me for time frames. God bless you.

over 9 years ago

I can help

over 9 years ago
psychicintx713 didn't upload a photo

❤️Annie williams❤️ (psychicintx713)

185 posts

i know it will happen, and i can understand your situation and i feel i can give your different answers and help you in the best way, chat with me anytime your ready. or message me if you need good understanding about this matter,

http://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/310331-psychicintx713

over 9 years ago
angla didn't upload a photo

Psychic soulmate connection (angla)

82 posts

hello allow me to provide you with the spiritual work that you need allow me to take away the negative energy that’s gotten through your stepdaughter stat call me now and I can give you instructions on how to keep positive energy around you and her in to keep Berlogically mother away

over 9 years ago
angla didn't upload a photo

Psychic soulmate connection (angla)

82 posts

hello allow me to provide you with the spiritual work that you need allow me to take away the negative energy that’s gotten through your stepdaughter stat call me now and I can give you instructions on how to keep positive energy around you and her in to keep Berlogically mother away

over 9 years ago
starz4lynn's photo

Starz4Lynn (starz4lynn)

375 posts

Robbyn, This is a distresing situation, and I can understand your search for a solution. I would be happy to look into this for you, and provide guidance on the steps that should be taken. This child is truely blessed to have someone in her life that is providing some stability. Please let me know if you would like my help. Blessings, Lynn