confused ??

over 9 years ago
night86 didn't upload a photo

Dan (night86)

5 posts

i cant call my mom anymore,, i tried to send mail even and its returned ..i just live to far away to really know whats going on its been a long time now….i do know the guy shes with dont like me thats a clue, but still aint shure whats going on am sad,,,it looks like, i may not hear from her,,am sad ,i just dont have the money to fly right now down there…the last insight i got from a lady she said i see no phone calls no contact seems she abandoned you for him like he requested,,and she said dont go down there its not a good idea he has people there and it could get ugly and besides your mother will side with him so its a waist of time she sees no good coming from it.. so thats really effecting me bad

over 9 years ago
rravenmoon's photo

Sophea (rravenmoon)

410 posts

I would be glad to chat in private with you

over 9 years ago
orishas_ashe's photo

O! Brujeria (orishas_ashe)

152 posts

we can help you out on that contact us

over 9 years ago

Hello, I can help you and giver you the truth around your mother and when you will be in contact with her . I will give you time frame and much more , and this man where she is with to .Please contact me right away . I know I can help you . I specialize in these areas of family and life issues . and much more. On line now .Blessings – Marva.lee