how to heal?

over 9 years ago
piscesj didn't upload a photo

Pisces (piscesj)

59 posts

I know meditation and all those things ….but I really would like to know a good method of dealing with a heavy heart that really drained my soul just from a lot of unhealed hurt to help with getting self control over the mind? How to heal and really let go of those emotions that are nothing but blockages from living

over 9 years ago
ldyfi's photo

psychic advisor ldyfi (ldyfi)

269 posts

Ephesians 2:1-22 ESV / 8 helpful votes

And you were dead in the trespasses and sins in which you once walked, following the course of this world, following the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that is now at work in the sons of disobedience— among whom we all once lived in the passions of our flesh, carrying out the desires of the body and the mind, and were by nature children of wrath, like the rest of mankind. But God, being rich in mercy, because of the great love with which he loved us, even when we were dead in our trespasses, made us alive together with Christ—by grace you have been saved—

over 9 years ago
orishas_ashe's photo

O! Brujeria (orishas_ashe)

152 posts

We would be more than happy to help you out with that come talk to us

over 9 years ago
life_embers's photo

Life Embers (life_embers)

111 posts

Pisces,

I’m here and online if you wanna go into a chat. I have the free intro up and running if you would like to talk and see if you feel like I can help you work through things. If not that is fine too, just stop by to say hi :)

Love, Laughter and Light, Life_Embers

over 9 years ago

Hello, I can give you help on healing and great insight and details on how to heal , I go deep into the source , and how to release all the hurt and negative around you . Please come in on line now . I know I can help you on healing and much more . Blessings -Marva.Lee

over 9 years ago
piscesj didn't upload a photo

Pisces (piscesj)

59 posts

when I get a chance to will jump on chat might be in a week as waiting on finance….but would like to finish the healing and just finally the last grip of past pains go and free myself for once in my life without carrying it forward….thanks to all who answered

over 9 years ago
life_embers's photo

Life Embers (life_embers)

111 posts

Hit me up on my chat don’t worry about the finances. We will work that out between us. I’m here now and will be here for a while.