depressed

over 9 years ago

My dob 7/11/92 ive been feeling depressed lately because it seems i give my all in relationships and i dont get anything in return just humilation and embarasement im tired of people laughing at me cause im never happy what can i do to find the rigth guy who will give me his hearth and will i ever find true lasting love or should i prepare to be alone forever ive always lived in relationships with my hopes up and always let down

over 9 years ago
psychicsadie's photo

Psychic reunite healer (psychicsadie)

22 posts

contact me let me help you get on the right path to love i see many good things for you contact me dear let me help you

over 9 years ago
orishas_ashe's photo

O! Brujeria (orishas_ashe)

152 posts

come talk to us so we can help you out with that feeling of depression

over 9 years ago
psychicintx713 didn't upload a photo

❤️Annie williams❤️ (psychicintx713)

185 posts

i feel your energy in your typing and in this computer and i feel we should connect because i feel good things will happen really soon in your love life. and i also offer love spells to make your love life better. lets chat

http://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/310331-psychicintx713

over 9 years ago

Es never happy with anything i do he compares me to his exes saying im fat and ugly and that hes never going to trust me but i always ask him why did he marry me if he knows he dosent love me? I just hope one day i feel loved by someone else because with him it will never happenHe im in a horrible marriage rigth now many psychics have told me hes the one but that there has been witchcraft put against us i have paid many to clear this but i dont believe this is the problem cause he should of changed by now im getting prepared to divorce him cause im not happy at all h

over 9 years ago

Everything he put me troughand honestly all these things ive been gowing trough have made me an angry bitter person why did i let a man like this cause so much pain i really hope karna comes back around to him for

over 9 years ago
psychicsadie's photo

Psychic reunite healer (psychicsadie)

22 posts

dear contact me let me help you clear the path for you to be 100% happy

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

you have a dark cloud over you where love is concerned it attracts the wrong kind of lover to you. You need spiritual help guidance and teachings to restore the glow of love to your heart charka Call me asap.

over 9 years ago
psychiclovereuniting didn't upload a photo

Readings By Ginger (psychiclovereuniting)

27 posts

I really feel you must be happy in your life without a relationship in order to meet the right one take a few months on truly finding what makes you whole and happy before going into another relationship once you are whole you will be able to connect to different ppl that will truly make you happy

over 9 years ago

hi sweetie im sorry to hear that your going thru such a rough time if you like insight or guidance plz contact me

over 9 years ago
life_embers's photo

Life Embers (life_embers)

111 posts

Moriah, I’m really sorry that you are feeling so much resentment and unhappiness with the situations in your life right now. Pop over and chat me up. I really want to help you, and see what we can do to work towards healing your relationship, and your self esteem and self image. I am right here if you need to chat. <3- life_embers>

over 9 years ago

sorry my phone wont let me chat it was working fine but now it isnt

over 9 years ago
soulmateadviser didn't upload a photo

Soulmate Consultant (soulmateadviser)

146 posts

Hi, So sorry you feel this way and honestly you really should not let yourself feel this way. I honestly see things to get better do not loose hope!

Come chat with me so that way i can get some more insight on to your situation. I will use the best of my abilities to help guide you through this. I look forwards to talking with you. :)

Love and light, Paulina