truth or .............

over 9 years ago
audry921 didn't upload a photo

audry921

304 posts

a facebook friend of mine has heard that I have been going through a really bad time right now and has said hes going to set up a fund to help raise money for my situation. im wondering if he is telling the truth or if it was just words. either way im not expecting the help or money but will be beyond greatful for it,, and told him so and even if nothing can be done, appreciate the thought. is the fund real or just a false hope..

over 9 years ago
psychicbetty's photo

bettybrocco (psychicbetty)

10 posts

come have a chat with me i ould love to look in to it for you i have a Special

over 9 years ago
psychicbetty's photo

bettybrocco (psychicbetty)

10 posts

come have a chat with me i would lve to look in to that for you … i have a Special

over 9 years ago

hi if you would like details plz contact me via chat or email also plz provide me with both of your first names and dob

over 9 years ago
orishas_ashe's photo

O! Brujeria (orishas_ashe)

152 posts

come and talk to us we can help you out with your dilemma, we have the experience and knowledge to solve it

over 9 years ago
spiritmessages's photo

Spirit Messages (spiritmessages)

307 posts

Ring me up sometime, and let’s take a look into your situation. I work with first names, dates of birth, and pass along what is received from spirit to you, immediately.

I look forward to hearing from you, and God bless you!

over 9 years ago
psychicintx713 didn't upload a photo

❤️Annie williams❤️ (psychicintx713)

185 posts

i feel your energy in your typing and in this computer and i feel something good about you and him, and i feel maybe your not ready to hear what i have to say, come chat,

http://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/310331-psychicintx713