feeling so low

over 9 years ago
toreesky's photo

toree (toreesky)

174 posts

I am really having a dark night of the soul. My ex is engaged and happy. Im still alone and without a boyfriend, just hurting so much. I wish I was happy in love just like him, but Im not. I dont have a best friend and the person I considered my best friend doesnt consider me hers—she ran back to being best friends with some chick. Lastly, I lost my only job this past friday and I just feel so depressed.

Everything just is going downhill and I feel so out of it. Someone please help me :(

over 9 years ago
orishas_ashe's photo

O! Brujeria (orishas_ashe)

152 posts

We have many different ways of helping you out with that just contact us and we can get on the way to fixing your situation

over 9 years ago
psychicreaderr didn't upload a photo

Ms.Madison (psychicreaderr)

77 posts

hi hun id love to look into this for you and see whats going on and whats the cause for you being so depressed and give you insight into the near furture come have a chat with me im online .

over 9 years ago

So sorry Toree ): I will pray for you.

over 9 years ago
life_embers's photo

Life Embers (life_embers)

111 posts

Hey Toree, I’m really sorry to hear about all the things going on in your life. I can empathize with the situation. Getting over an ex is hard enough without having their new relationship shoved in your face, and not having good friends to depend on or any good friends you feel you can trust only makes the situation seem so much more intense. Been there I swear it! Gimme a shout, drop me a line, and lets have a chat about it. We’ll talk about Geographic’s and the jobs that might possibly be available where you are, and how you can restore your self confidence and keep moving forward. I believe in you and I know for sure you can do it! I’ll be glad to help however I can. I hope your day has gotten better sweetie! I should be online on and off regularly. I know I am new to this place, but I am certain I can help you move forward.

<3- Life_Embers

over 9 years ago
solhealer's photo

Empress La'Shaun SolHealer (solhealer)

21 posts

Awww, I think I’m the queen of heartbreak. I walked around with a broken heart for over five years. It felt so unfair! I knew I did nothing wrong, yet, there I was alone. I was a perfect girlfriend!

You got me started, lol…

I have grown though and I now know what kept me holding on, and what I needed to do to move past it…I can help you get through (I can tell you now, you will probably hate the truth, and process, but I promise you will come out like pure GOLD!). Send me a message and we can work something out. I’m new here, but not a stranger to picking my sistars up<3>

over 9 years ago
angelwings777 didn't upload a photo

Tammy AKA Angel Wings 777 (angelwings777)

169 posts

I can feel your emptiness and I’m sorry you feel this way. I am pretty certain I can help you out if you message me.

Many Blessings, Tammy

over 9 years ago
psychicintx713 didn't upload a photo

❤️Annie williams❤️ (psychicintx713)

185 posts

i can tell your not ready to hear why things are going this way for you.

when your ready just go to my page,

http://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/310331-psychicintx713

over 9 years ago

Hi toree, please feel free to contact me so we can take a look to see whats going on …dom