Tramatized! Please help!

over 9 years ago

Please, help! Yesterday 9/8/14 at about 6:30pm I saw a man on a motorcycle get hit by a car! I had an instant panic attack. It broke my heart. I couldn’t sleep. I really need to know, it would ease my heart to know did he die? I called the hospital only out of concern but to protect him they couldn’t tell me.

over 9 years ago
rravenmoon's photo

Sophea (rravenmoon)

410 posts

Come and see me in private chat

over 9 years ago
orishas_ashe's photo

O! Brujeria (orishas_ashe)

152 posts

we can help you with that just contact us and we can take care of that problem so you wont feel that way anymore

over 9 years ago

Thanks all

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

he is alive barely but lives.

over 9 years ago

Sable thank you so much! You have no idea how horrified I was seeing that! I can rest now . I will continue to pray for his recovery.

over 9 years ago
psychicintx713 didn't upload a photo

❤️Annie williams❤️ (psychicintx713)

185 posts

your not ready to hear what i have to say,

http://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/310331-psychicintx713

over 9 years ago
psychicintx713 didn't upload a photo

❤️Annie williams❤️ (psychicintx713)

185 posts

your not ready to hear what i have to say,

http://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/310331-psychicintx713

over 9 years ago

I’m not ready to hear what you have to say? Thanks!

over 9 years ago
solhealer's photo

Empress La'Shaun SolHealer (solhealer)

21 posts

Nicole, ironically, my sister’s name is Nichole and she always sees stuff like that. She has seen SEVERAL people get shot, jump out of windows, accident and she tends to be the only one there to be with people while paramedics come…. It affects her greatly, but I will tell you what I’ve told her when she has these questions: 1. If a person is in a tragic accident, and their destiny is to pass on, their spirit slips away, even if they are still being kept alive. It goes to a place of healing, and then to the “other side”, therefore there is no suffering (sometimes there’s enough energy to return to this world, that’s why people say they have seen heaven, etc.) 2. If he has passed from this world, there is another world where nothing but peace and joy exists—this I know for sure, so don’t worry honey, if he has passed his spirit still lives. 3. If you are a praying person, call upon Archangel Michael and ask that he help to cleanse your mind of any trauma surrounding the accident, and leave you with peace, understanding and the ability to stay in the present moment. When you get visions of the accident, immediately cover them, in your mind, with a blue ray of light as a reminder that Michael is working on you.

I’m sorry you had that experience. Sending love and light your way. If there’s anything else I can do, please let me know.

L.H.

over 9 years ago

Solhealer thanks so much!

over 9 years ago
solhealer's photo

Empress La'Shaun SolHealer (solhealer)

21 posts

...anytime :-)

over 9 years ago
angelwings777 didn't upload a photo

Tammy AKA Angel Wings 777 (angelwings777)

169 posts

Oh MY! What a horrible experience! I’m so sorry you went through this and would love to help you out with this. We can discuss the appropriate fee at the point in which you decide to use my services. ;)

Many Blessings, Tammy