New job

over 9 years ago
tashagene's photo

tashagene

45 posts

I have a job offer as a teacher for a private school. I am currently waiting for my state education department to evaluate my degree and transcript so I can sign my contract and for the school to officially hire me. Do I have the job?? I have an education degree and not earlychildhood degree. But I have a lot of earlychildhood classes I have taken. That is why they chose me but they are waiting on the standards commission to approve my degree for the job. The employer thinks everything looks good but is not sure what the standard commission will conclude on. Need a reading ASAP please.

over 9 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi, Tashagene ,

Lets do a reading and see what lies ahead for you in this situation!

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 9 years ago
orishas_ashe's photo

O! Brujeria (orishas_ashe)

152 posts

We here at Orishas Ashe eliminate the ¨what if¨ since we work with many different tools unlike most when you consult with us you do not just consult with one person but with a team of at least 5 associates at one time and all of them using different types of tools in the process not just Tarot or other conventional tools

If you would like a reading to end all readings contact us we would be happy to help you out

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

The job is yours.

over 9 years ago
hazelwaters's photo

hazelwaters

234 posts

hi i am able to know when you will have your next job