Lonely in uni, moving to a new dorm

over 9 years ago
eliot didn't upload a photo

eliot

3 posts

Hello everyone! I am in a dilemma. I moved to another country and I am a university student here. I don’t like the dorm room I received by the university (it’s pretty lonely), so I am going to move to another one where people share kitchens and dine together as it’s more social. However I’m divided between two dorms. Both of them are nice high-rise buildings with shared kitchens and each room has a balcony. One (D.) is close to campus and it’s close to a very nice park where one can go to study and relax. The other one (H.) is even closer to campus, it’s next to the sport’s center of the university and has the same facilities. I just don’t know which one will be better for me as in where will I find better people and prospective friends (or even a gf as I’m lonely). I thought I’d meet nice people where I’m living now but no, everyone here is busy with their lives and we don’t have any shared facilities.

So to sum it up, my question is: Which one should I go for – D. or H., which one will bring me better luck in friendships and general terms? (Or perhaps I should put them both as options in my form and let fate decide (our moving form has up to 4 options)?)

I was really into positive affirmations months ago before coming here, but reality was lonelier than I imagined. I have waited for at least one single very close friend for years and yet I still feel isolated.

If you need my name and date PM.

All the best!

over 9 years ago

These specific locations have been presented to you for specific reasons. Come chat and we can explore it all.

over 9 years ago

eliot

3 posts

I tried some taro spreads and most of them say I should chose the second option (H.) as it would be more fruitful.

over 9 years ago

i there is you are wanting to know which one you will be happier in feel free t oconatct me with name and dob and we can see which one would be better for all aspects of your life :) best wishes

over 9 years ago

eliot

3 posts

I got this reading:

I don’t see either choice making a great deal of difference, but I do see you befriending a man with very curly hear in H that will go on to be one of the highlights of your time there. I don’t see you meeting a gf in either space, the development of which will not come for a good 15 months yet. If you do wish to pull choices out of the hat, I would say it would not have a great impact except for this man with curly hair who you are likely to meet anyway, but maybe in a different way. Xx

I hope that’s true because I hate being alone.

over 9 years ago
hazelwaters's photo

hazelwaters

234 posts

i am able to know which choices you should make