Update on Aldophus

over 9 years ago

Right now he is being a complete asshole and I can not tolerate that and this cycle has been going on too long. I am cutting the cords and letting him go. I do not want too, but this is the best until we meet again in another year and half or later. I do see somethings in him that I need to work on myself. As much as I love him…this is best. I am not ready for him and he is not ready for me.

over 9 years ago
ms.anna's photo

★☪Psychic Salina★☪ (ms.anna)

115 posts

come have a chat with me.

over 9 years ago

Looks like you answered your own queries. But, of course, there’s more.

Come chat and we’ll explore together.

over 9 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear C.T.

Thanks for the update and “Good for you” – you must look after yourself first and formost and NO IT IS NOT BEING SELFISH. People who say this are trying to manupilate you.

As for seeing things in yourself that you saw in him – normal. Most relationships will mirror some aspects of ourselves we need to work on. Why? Because when forming relationships – friendships or otherwise – “WE tend to go for those that feel familiar to us” – whether that parent subconscious reminds of a parent or previous parent.

Remember I am talking as a counsellor not card reader.

All the best ESTHER

over 9 years ago
spiritmessages's photo

Spirit Messages (spiritmessages)

307 posts

Ring me sometime, and let’s chat about your situation. I work with first names, dates of birth, and pass along immediately what is received from spirit to you. I look forward to hearing from you, and God bless you!

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

your doing the right thing. Good luck.

over 9 years ago
saoirse200's photo

Saoirse (saoirse200)

166 posts

Best of wishes I feel like this person has drained a lot of energy from you and you are making a positive decision.

over 9 years ago

Yea he will be back when where both ready I guess. For now let go so I can move on and if he doesnt come back than all the lessons were taught. I have a feeling he will be back.

over 9 years ago

He will be back (:

over 9 years ago

yes I know for the 5th time sigh…I believe more, but yea.

over 9 years ago
psychicintx713 didn't upload a photo

❤️Annie williams❤️ (psychicintx713)

185 posts

i feel your energy in your typing and i feel there is something that i know that i feel i should not tell you, about him and what he is thinking?

http://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/310331-psychicintx713

over 9 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear CThomas,

He will come and go whilst you permit this.

It is now up to you to say NO – enough! I need to focus on me.

All the best ESTHER

over 9 years ago
psychicreaderr didn't upload a photo

Ms.Madison (psychicreaderr)

77 posts

hi `i would love to help you and look into this and give you honest answers :) come have a chat with me im online now and haveing a speical

over 9 years ago

Hi there i feel that there is more to him then you are seeing and his confusion is a pattern, if you want to know why amd when and if it will ever end honestly, please feel free to contact me ..best wishes dom

over 9 years ago

I haven’t slept in days I am extremely drained and restless on top of my pregnancy. This is everytime I mean everytime. I can’t even pin point where my emotions are.. Their scattered. I can’t be pissed off at him and yet not love him because this is turning into a love hate thing. I didn’t want to let him go, but I need room to breathe and grow. I don’t know what’s going on with him internally, but it’s draining the hell out of me and wasting my time in whom I can be with someone who is compatible with me on better terms. He will be back and I will tell him no Aldophus go on with your way because this cycle has to end. The merry go round stops … If he comes back and again… I may reconsider his sympathy. I need time to regroup and recover from this… It’s very frustrating not in so much that I feel I need him- but him leaving me hanging and than vanishing. I’m sitting here questioning myself and the universe. Aldophus thinks whatever .. What’s important is that I focus on me and my children. The feeling is deciet like I been fooled by something. This is it. I use to be the nice and let everyone in deal now I can’t bare that like that. My nerves are too bad and life Is too short for games. There maybe more, but I don’t want to be a part of it everytime. Not doubting he’s my soulmate, but this is beyond too much.

over 9 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

I agree with you, you do need to let go of him and heal and do what’s best for you. Clarity will come with that in time. A Roller Coaster ride is not a healthy relationship. You just have to decide whether you’re done with it or not and move on.

over 9 years ago

That’s it.. I’ll tell him the next time if we see each other .

over 9 years ago
angelwings777 didn't upload a photo

Tammy AKA Angel Wings 777 (angelwings777)

169 posts

You are showing a lot of strength because you shouldn’t settle for less than you deserve and the best person to love you is actually yourself first! Good job. Now if you want to know how this will affect things, just send me a message and we’ll discuss an appropriate fee for the service.

Many Blessings, Tammy