what does my ex want

over 9 years ago
fullmoon2 didn't upload a photo

fullmoon2

1 post

What are my ex’s (A) intentions towrds me. Does he want to be with me and reunite or should I move on.

over 9 years ago
ldyfi's photo

psychic advisor ldyfi (ldyfi)

269 posts

i would love to asssess this in a chat session all i need is his date of birth he changes his moods so often lets talk

over 9 years ago

well i would love to help and assist you

over 9 years ago
ms.anna's photo

★☪Psychic Salina★☪ (ms.anna)

115 posts

come have a chat with me.

over 9 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Full Moon,

I would love to talk to you about this in private.

I do not wish to put here on the board my thoughts on the topic.

You get the first 3 mins first of charge.

Also note if you have the reading done within the next 24 hours you get an additional free Weekly Playing card spread send to your Bitwine inbox.

All the best ESTHER

over 9 years ago

if you want honest and clear answers i would be more then happy to help,he sounds confused himself. Through a detailed readng we can see whats going on in his mind and heart and see what his true intentions are

over 9 years ago
psychicbetty's photo

bettybrocco (psychicbetty)

10 posts

come have a chat with me i would love to look in to that for you

over 9 years ago
orishas_ashe's photo

O! Brujeria (orishas_ashe)

152 posts

We here at Orishas Ashe eliminate the ¨what if¨ since we work with many different tools unlike most when you consult with us you do not just consult with one person but with a team of at least 5 associates at one time and all of them using different types of tools in the process not just Tarot or other conventional tools

If you would like a reading to end all readings contact us we would be happy to help you out

over 9 years ago
astro23's photo

Love Visualizations (astro23)

6 posts

contact me and we can do something for him

over 9 years ago
spiritmessages's photo

Spirit Messages (spiritmessages)

307 posts

Stop by to visit me sometime, and let’s see what spirit has for you regarding your situation. I work with first names, dates of birth, and will pass along what I receive. I look forward to hearing from you, and God bless you!

over 9 years ago
hazelwaters's photo

hazelwaters

234 posts

i am able to see if you will reunite or not and when

over 9 years ago
psychicreaderr didn't upload a photo

Ms.Madison (psychicreaderr)

77 posts

hi id love to help you out with this and look into it and give you honest answers . come have a chat with me im online and haveing a speical :)