Dreamt

over 9 years ago
genimp1 didn't upload a photo

Jenny (genimp1)

9 posts

I dreamt weeks ago that I had so many bubbles on my head and that they burst and blood came out and an ex boyfriend was in the bathroom cleaning my wounds with me ( I wasn’t crying at all ) and he’s an old boyfriend from many many years ago ? Wht does this dream mean ?

over 9 years ago
orishas_ashe's photo

O! Brujeria (orishas_ashe)

152 posts

We here at Orishas Ashe eliminate the ¨what if¨ since we work with many different tools unlike most when you consult with us you do not just consult with one person but with a team of at least 5 associates at one time and all of them using different types of tools in the process not just Tarot or other conventional tools

If you would like a reading to end all readings contact us we would be happy to help you out

over 9 years ago

there is a few meaning to this dream but to give you the best answeri would need name and dobs of both you and him,one of my specialties id dream interpertation \,please contact me if you would like some answers…best wishes

over 9 years ago

I can help

over 9 years ago
spiritualmind2943 didn't upload a photo

Jordin (spiritualmind2943)

32 posts

To me it means he’s either driving u crazy, or you had a bad experience with him and something u did triggered the same feelings/thoughts u got with him.

over 9 years ago

I can help