cursed?

over 9 years ago

I just found out my ex boyfriend,is,getting married and has a baby on the way…also another guy who i love deeply…...ended things with me…..i want to know will i ever find someone to love me..?.....my bday is 5.3.91….i need help

over 9 years ago
psychicreaderr didn't upload a photo

Ms.Madison (psychicreaderr)

77 posts

hi come have a chat with me so i can look into it and give you further insight . :)

over 9 years ago
orishas_ashe's photo

O! Brujeria (orishas_ashe)

152 posts

We here at Orishas Ashe eliminate the ¨what if¨ since we work with many different tools unlike most when you consult with us you do not just consult with one person but with a team of at least 5 associates at one time and all of them using different types of tools in the process not just Tarot or other conventional tools

If you would like a reading to end all readings contact us we would be happy to help you out

over 9 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Geri,

You are NOT!!! CURSED – please stop thinking like this.

Everybody goes through difficult times in their love life – know this is actually normal and part of life.

You are still very young.

Perhaps to assist you find a good relastionship I would recommend the book called SMART LOVE by Dr Phil McGraw.

All the best ESTHER

over 9 years ago
anthony.starr didn't upload a photo

★ANTHONY PSYCHIC★ LET M... (anthony.starr)

20 posts

there is a simple answer to what is going on in your life dear..let’s do a one on one reading and find out when things are going to get better.

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

Yes.

over 9 years ago

I am working since 15 years and have got enlightened with powers of clairvoyance, clairaudience and clairsentience. I can reach to the depth of your soul and read you once i have connected and can answers all questions that come to your mind regarding , love relationship , and so on. come and discover the truth u were unaware of since so long. No sugar coating. Try once and you will be amazed with the truth.

over 9 years ago

I will sincerely read and tell you if the connection between two persons is soul mate connection or its just a sexual passion or obsession/vacuum and tell you everything you need to know which will also involve your past,present and future.