Should he be my bf or my ex bf

over 9 years ago
mexico22 didn't upload a photo

Amanda (mexico22)

3 posts

I’m seeking insight on a situation involving my ex bf. I feel there is something going on should we work it out or should we go our separate ways ?

over 9 years ago
ms.anna's photo

★☪Psychic Salina★☪ (ms.anna)

115 posts

come have a chat with me. I can answer all your qustions.

over 9 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi Amanda,

Lets take a look at this in a reading and see what is shown first. Online now to help you!

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 9 years ago
ldyfi's photo

psychic advisor ldyfi (ldyfi)

269 posts

hi amanda lets look into this together in a chat session you have invested alot

over 9 years ago

If you wnat to know yr exs real feelings and thougths are, feel free to contact me so you can see if he is meant to be left in your past or be apart of your future

over 9 years ago
orishas_ashe's photo

O! Brujeria (orishas_ashe)

152 posts

We here at Orishas Ashe eliminate the ¨what if¨ since we work with many different tools unlike most when you consult with us you do not just consult with one person but with a team of at least 5 associates at one time and all of them using different types of tools in the process not just Tarot or other conventional tools

If you would like a reading to end all readings contact us we would be happy to help you out

over 9 years ago

I am working since 15 years and have got enlightened with powers of clairvoyance, clairaudience and clairsentience. I can reach to the depth of your soul and read you once i have connected and can answers all questions that come to your mind regarding , love relationship , and so on. come and discover the truth u were unaware of since so long. No sugar coating. Try once and you will be amazed with the truth.

over 9 years ago

I will sincerely read and tell you if the connection between two persons is soul mate connection or its just a sexual passion or obsession/vacuum and tell you everything you need to know which will also involve your past,present and future.

over 9 years ago
spiritmessages's photo

Spirit Messages (spiritmessages)

307 posts

Do come visit me sometime, and let’s see what spirit has for you. I work with first names, dates of birth, and pass along to you I receive from spirit. I look forward to hearing from you, and God bless you!

over 9 years ago
hazelwaters's photo

hazelwaters

234 posts

i am able to see if it will work out or not

over 9 years ago

if you would provide me with first names and dob i would be happy to help clear things up for you

over 9 years ago
psychicreaderr didn't upload a photo

Ms.Madison (psychicreaderr)

77 posts

hi id love to help you out with this and look into it and give you honest answers . come have a chat with me im onnline and haveing a speical :)

over 9 years ago

I can help

over 9 years ago
lovereader411's photo

Love Reader 411 (lovereader411)

8 posts

Hello. My name is Candace, I can help give you the answers to life’s most important questions. I have over 15 years of experience i would be more then happy to help guide you down the right path that you need to be going on in your life. I will make you feel more positive on what your future holds for you :) Call today for a brighter tomorrow

over 9 years ago
hazelwaters's photo

hazelwaters

234 posts

i am able to see if you will get back together.

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future ty

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future ty