Trying to find the next step...

over 9 years ago
raziel1687 didn't upload a photo

raziel1687

1 post

I’m at a point in my life where I have no real goal other than paying off some debts I have, so I want to know where I should be going next?

over 9 years ago
orishas_ashe's photo

O! Brujeria (orishas_ashe)

152 posts

We here at Orishas Ashe eliminate the ¨what if¨ since we work with many different tools unlike most when you consult with us you do not just consult with one person but with a team of at least 5 associates at one time and all of them using different types of tools in the process not just Tarot or other conventional tools

If you would like a reading to end all readings contact us we would be happy to help you out

over 9 years ago

life jourmey can be a bit confusing but through a detailed reading i can help you see whats ahead for you and what are the best steps to be taking to get you well on your way, wish you the best and feel free to contact me for a detiled honest reading

over 9 years ago
ldyfi's photo

psychic advisor ldyfi (ldyfi)

269 posts

raziel1687 lets get together in chat and open up a message from your guides to asset you in lifealtering decsion

over 9 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Hello,

I could help you with setting goals and make you improve yourself. I know some of your plans just didn’t work out. But you can always change. I could assist you with this. If you want me to help you contact me. I will no longer commenting on this topic.

Light n love