Why am I keep runing into him?

over 9 years ago

There is this man named Aldophus I keep running into and I do not know why. We had something than he left me hanging years ago.Here we go again..he has been working on a house where I live and we did not know it. Right across the street from me…neither did I realize it for him. We met again tonight ironically than he hung up in my face? What is this? UPDATE: His phone died lol starting to wonder does he belong in my life? This is the 4th or 5th time we keep meeting like this?

over 9 years ago
orishas_ashe's photo

O! Brujeria (orishas_ashe)

152 posts

We here at Orishas Ashe eliminate the ¨what if¨ since we work with many different tools unlike most when you consult with us you do not just consult with one person but with a team of at least 5 associates at one time and all of them using different types of tools in the process not just Tarot or other conventional tools

If you would like a reading to end all readings contact us we would be happy to help you out

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

This is more then likely I twin soul connection, meaning you two had a relationship from a previous life that ended abruptly as a result use continue like magnets to be drawn to one another like a force of will. This however does not always promise a happy ending, the only way to be certain of the roles you both play in each others life is to do a reading on you. I offer 15 min for $10 30 min for $20 hope to hear from you soon. Be well.

over 9 years ago
ms.anna's photo

★☪Psychic Salina★☪ (ms.anna)

115 posts

come have a chat with me

over 9 years ago

I am working since 15 years and have got enlightened with powers of clairvoyance, clairaudience and clairsentience. I can reach to the depth of your soul and read you once i have connected and can answers all questions that come to your mind regarding , love relationship , and so on. come and discover the truth u were unaware of since so long. No sugar coating. Try once and you will be amazed with the truth.

over 9 years ago

I will sincerely read and tell you if the connection between two persons is soul mate connection or its just a sexual passion or obsession/vacuum and tell you everything you need to know which will also involve your past,present and future.

over 9 years ago
spiritmessages's photo

Spirit Messages (spiritmessages)

307 posts

Please come visit me sometime and let’s take a closer look at your situation. It sounds intriguing. I work with first names, dates of birth, and pass long to you what I receive from spirit. I look forward to hearing from you, and God bless you!