When Will I Find Work

over 9 years ago

Tracey 22nd December 1967

I have been out of work since May for the first time in 30 years. I am devastated as I am the main breadwinner for the family. I have spent lot of money on here getting readings and they all say the same – don’t worry. Work is coming and a better salary then you have now. But when is it coming – it still has not happened and I am running out of time and money. My family in Syria are relying on my financial support that I soon will not be able to give and I willfall into trouble myself with the bank for defaulting on my loans.

This is also causing a heavy stress on my marriage.

Can someone tell me how and when and what I need to do – I need the sbsolute truth.

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

I am sorry to say that there is a force of will at work here blocking your money tree from blooming so therefore this is a unfortunate cycle that can continue for far longer then you can afford. The good news is there are holistic means of healing to restore that money tree that are ancient to my ancestors that I can teach you how to do if you are open minded. The bad news is yes you would need a reading by me personally in order to help you, I am sorry to say the knowledge you seek wont be found on this forum. I can offer you a 15 min reading for $10 hopefully that can be enough time to share the info with you as I am a fast typer If you can afford $20 I can offer 30 min and that is certainly more then enough time to get the info to you need to break this yoke of bondage to your financial blessings. Good luck and God bless.

over 9 years ago

I just tried to contact you but you are offline? re you saying that I am not about to find a job? Everyone says I will be working soon – this is devastating news – is it the truth? I can handle it if it is the truth but it puts into question every single reading I have had on this site from some very big readers – means all of them are lying.

Can anyone else give some insight into this?

over 9 years ago
orishas_ashe's photo

O! Brujeria (orishas_ashe)

152 posts

We here at Orishas Ashe eliminate the ¨what if¨ since we work with many different tools unlike most when you consult with us you do not just consult with one person but with a team of at least 5 associates at one time and all of them using different types of tools in the process not just Tarot or other conventional tools

If you would like a reading to end all readings contact us we would be happy to help you out

over 9 years ago

Thanks but having checked the forums you just cut and paste the same response to everyone. I actually want to speak to someone that is really going to tell me the truth.

Thanks for reading my post though.

over 9 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

There’s always creating your own job and becoming and entrepreneur. Lots of success books, business, and other things to point you in a new direction and have passive income. Really all has to do with your mindset. What you’re willing to do to find success and money.

Takes doing and action!

over 9 years ago

I would love to help