curious

over 9 years ago

I think I have got too attached to a guy,things have gone quiet I have to work with him and trying to stay positive,however I’m thinking of moving away next year not because of him but to further what I dream of doing…with all of these feelings for him should I follow my dream or follow my heart? whats your thoughts?

over 9 years ago
ldyfi's photo

psychic advisor ldyfi (ldyfi)

269 posts

lets connect in a chat session to get to the correct path to take so you can make the right choice dreams are meant for a reason and love is the ulimate power and i would love a chance to guide you

over 9 years ago

if you want clear and honest answers please feel free to contact me, we can see whtais really going on so you can have the happiness you deserve .

over 9 years ago
spiritualmind2943 didn't upload a photo

Jordin (spiritualmind2943)

32 posts

You definitely have options as to what to do with your life!

over 9 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Belinda,

My thoughts on the topic is follow your dream.

Please note I have not pulled any cards on this – you asked for our thoughts

I am speaking as a counsellor not card reader.

All the best ESTHER

over 9 years ago
psychicintx713 didn't upload a photo

❤️Annie williams❤️ (psychicintx713)

185 posts

hello i’m annie, and i feel you need a lot of love advice and i will give you amazing answers about your concern, ill read your spiritual anatomy by looking at your date or birth and first name, your answer awaits here,

over 9 years ago
psychicreaderr didn't upload a photo

Ms.Madison (psychicreaderr)

77 posts

hi i would love to help you out with this and give you further insight come chat with me im only 69cents per minute . blessings