when is he coming home

over 9 years ago

I love my ex. We recently just moved & I gave birth to our 3rd child. He started denying him b later on in the pregnancy but since the arrival he no longer wants a blood test. I want to know wen he is coming home so we can b a family. He had been very distant to where as before he was always around. What is he going threw? Pls help

over 9 years ago

if you want honest and clear answers please provide name and dob of you and this person and we can see what is going on in his thougts and heart , through a detailed reading we can reveal his intentions

over 9 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Verneatta,

Unfortunately the real quesiton is – “is is going to return to this relationship and be a familya gain?”

I am a counsellor if you care to visit.

All the best ESTHER

over 9 years ago

I would love to help (:

over 9 years ago
psychicintx713 didn't upload a photo

❤️Annie williams❤️ (psychicintx713)

185 posts

i feel a lot of things going on in his mind, but maybe your not ready to find this out. only i know

over 9 years ago
psychicintx713 didn't upload a photo

❤️Annie williams❤️ (psychicintx713)

185 posts

sorry come chat with me now, again

over 9 years ago

hi good morning, if your looking for details plz contact me with both of your dob and first names and i can take a deeper look into things for you

over 9 years ago

I can help

over 9 years ago
psychicreaderr didn't upload a photo

Ms.Madison (psychicreaderr)

77 posts

hi i would love to help you out with this and give you further insight come chat with me im only 69cents per minute . blessings

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

unfortunately I do not sense this man being the same, he has done a 180 degree change and is in a selfish stage do to a female in his ear. Call me I am happy to explain.