reuniting with my sean

over 9 years ago

I need to know if I will reconcile with my ex-boyfriend Sean. He is dating someone right now. I want to know if that’s serious; will he marry her? Will he come back to me wanting to reconcile at some point? Have I seen him for the last time?

over 9 years ago
ms.anna's photo

★☪Psychic Salina★☪ (ms.anna)

115 posts

I see a lot I wanna talk to you about come have a chat with me in private.

over 9 years ago
hollys123 didn't upload a photo

Holly Johnson (hollys123)

362 posts

hello contact me for a love reading will answer this for you into detail to see what the future holds

over 9 years ago

lots of clients are want to hear what there want but things are different here if you really interested to know what is going on then call me!!!

over 9 years ago
orishas_ashe's photo

O! Brujeria (orishas_ashe)

152 posts

we can help you with that just contact us

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me any time for the truth to your future ty

over 9 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

lou lou,

There is a lot of questions that has to be taken into a session. as this form isnt meant to do free readings. But I can tell you that you need to move on from this man. Hes not healthy for you. Seek more advice! You are able to contact me.

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

I would not say he has moved on from your life but I do agree with Jessica that this is not a healthy relationship for at least now. Contact me for a reading for I do feel hopeful of the future not the present.

over 9 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Lou Lou,

Whilst I tend to agree with both Jessica and Jaacqueline, perhaps you need a reading to move on for yourself.

I can give you the answer to that question may I suggest my relationship reading using tarot reading from “Sean” point of view towards you and it’s cost is only $10.00. Please note that it would be unethical for any reader to read his curent relationship because they are entitled to their privacy.

Also note if you have this reading done within the next two days you get an additional free weekly playing card spread send to you into your in-box here at Bitwine.

All the best ESTHER

over 9 years ago
madamechole didn't upload a photo

PSYCHIC CHOLE (madamechole)

38 posts

HELLO, to all the new moon is on it’s way find out this moon can bring positive energy’s in your life contact me tell you how love & light