Contact, Please Help

over 9 years ago
lilyxrose didn't upload a photo

lilyxrose

6 posts

I wanted to know when 2/5/85 will contact me?

Thank you in advance…

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact for the truth to your future ty

over 9 years ago
orishas_ashe's photo

O! Brujeria (orishas_ashe)

152 posts

Contact us for a reading and answers to your question and the other ones you have

over 9 years ago
psychicshirley's photo

Psychic Shirley (psychicshirley)

52 posts

I would be happy to help you answer your question and go into detail please come and chat with me for answers to all your questions have a blessed day

over 9 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear LilyRose,

It is an if????? he will contact you in the first place before a timing can be given.

All the best ESTHER

over 9 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

LilyRose,

Are you forgetting about yourself. Other than putting him as number one. When you are control over who comes in and out of your life. This man I get is a hold up on reality.

If your looking for further assistance. You can contact me via bitwine. I do offer free prayer. But I will not be posting on this post anymore.

I hope this helps

over 9 years ago
soulmatereader didn't upload a photo

Soulmate Psychic Love Reader (soulmatereader)

124 posts

Hi there, Right now my guides are giving me that they will contact you soon.. Come chat with me so i can get some more insight onto your situation.

Love and light, Ann

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

I am sorry to say I do not see a date or time frame of his reaching out, one of the reasons may be that it is simply over, another reason is I pick up on another female having his attention. I also sense that deep down in your heart you already know this to be true. you are holding on for dear life and grasping at straws. Visit my sight here on bitwine and see if any of my services may benefit you, I would like to invite you for a reading today to delve deeper regarding not just this matter but your life as a whole. Good luck.