Please answer

over 9 years ago
tuyet didn't upload a photo

Tuyet (tuyet)

37 posts

I was told from a psychic that a spell was being put on to separate my love one and I . I am so lost wonder is that possible or just another scam?

over 9 years ago
ilovepoems didn't upload a photo

Candice Thomas (ilovepoems)

49 posts

Probably a scam.

over 9 years ago

I would love to help, contact me for the truth. Many blessings to you.

over 9 years ago
mermaiden didn't upload a photo

MerMaiden (mermaiden)

121 posts

I am always suspect of people that are spell casters. I hope you find some solid answers

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

It is unfortunate that the scam artist out there are giving the truly God gifted healers a bad rap. With that being said it is all to true that witchcraft, voodoo, santaria, and spell work do exist! We as humans occupy this fallen world. To say that magic is not real is naïve, it is foolish to assumed that we live in a world with only one dimension. People who study the art of witchcraft are control freak’s, disobedient to god and his will, they are rebels taking pleasure in couseing us “Gods children” to stumble and fall. Witchcraft and spell casting is a evil that is as real as murder, rape, and child molestation, Now while all the things I just mentioned seem so out outrageous to you on account your not a evil person, That does not make it any less real. In other words just because you don’t relate to the evil deed of spell casting it does not make it any less real. What you need is a psychic to confirm to you whether or not the person your concerned about is in fact your soul mate, because only the love of a soul mate can be the one to break a curse or love spell. However if you are the person wanting to put the love spell well that I do not suggest! once again not on account of its being fake or fraud only but if in fact your speaking to a real witch who is willing to cast the spell you will pay for it not only in funding but in karma as well so please do your homework before you proceed. hope I was able to shed some light. Good luck. feel free to sop by my page and browse any of my services that may apply to you.

over 9 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Tuyet,

I am a master spell caster and would be happy to talk with you about this. I should be able to tell too whether or not someone has cast on him. Online now to help you with this.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 9 years ago
orishas_ashe's photo

O! Brujeria (orishas_ashe)

152 posts

Hello we specialize in all kinds of spell-work and have over 10 years experience doing it here but combined we have over 500 years you should contact us we can help you out with that specially in love spells

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact for the truth to your future ty