EMERGENCY: What's wrong with her?

over 9 years ago
wonder99 didn't upload a photo

wonder99

12 posts

My younger sister is going through some kind of mental or emotional problem and I need to know what it is so I can help her. She stares off into space a lot and laughs randomly. Then she’ll get depressed and cry. She has a hard,time sleeping. I know this has nothing to do with a guy so what’s bothering her so much? She’s young (Feb 17 1997). How can I help?

over 9 years ago
orishas_ashe's photo

O! Brujeria (orishas_ashe)

152 posts

we would love to help you with that but we need to speak with you contact us asap

over 9 years ago

I have a lot of personal experience in this, please let me help you. Many blessings

over 9 years ago
mermaiden didn't upload a photo

MerMaiden (mermaiden)

121 posts

such an emotional situation. seek professional advice… don’t consult psychics first. good luck.

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

I must agree with Mermaiden seek getting your sister psychiatric care first and for most as it sounds like a manic depressive disorder, now while it is sadly true that there is a thin line between psychotic disorders and spiritual oppression it is to soon to decern that. When your sister does in fact fall asleep try saying a healing prayer upon her that she would willing go to the doctor’s. Good luck sending love and light your way.

over 9 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

I agree with MerMaiden and Jaqueline on this…she needs some mental Health help and not a psychic.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact for the truth to your future ty

over 9 years ago
psychicshirley's photo

Psychic Shirley (psychicshirley)

52 posts

I also agree with the others she does need professional help but you are being affected by this not only emotionally but mentally a lot of stress is being put on you come and chat with me