very curious

over 9 years ago

I’m expecting & my sons father has been very distant. Will he spend the weekend with me before the baby arrives????

over 9 years ago
orishas_ashe's photo

O! Brujeria (orishas_ashe)

152 posts

We can help you with that just contact us for help

over 9 years ago
psychicshirley's photo

Psychic Shirley (psychicshirley)

52 posts

I am making a really good connection with you I can answer this question and go into some more details Come chat with me 20 minutes for $10.00 my love cards are $35.00 hope to chat with you soon

over 9 years ago

hi verneatta. well, to answer your question ,its hard to say because he seems to be caught up in something, but im feeling a good vibe that he will see you before u have the baby/

over 9 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Vernetta,

My name is Esther – can I also have yours? I feel it would be nice to be more on a first name bases.

I would be happy to offer you a quick yes/no tarot reading on your precise question. Also if you wish an more in-depth spread later remember you can visit me in Live Chat or book a proper e-mail reading.

Please note I live in Australia, so if I do not answer you immediately consider the time zone differences. Example – I am 15 hours in front of the states and 10 hours in front of Britain. Meaning when you write to me, I could be getting some beauty and brain rest sleep. Thanks for understanding.

All the best ESTHER