What is going in with my enegry?

over 9 years ago

Every since super moon—I haven’t been the same. Very fatigue and all.. Another psychic said that the moon has nothing to do with this—very baloney. I maybe worried about something, but that moon affected me bad. I’m still drained and not myself since that moon I believe. I’m waiting to get a reading—just waiting on my funds to go back to my card.

over 9 years ago

hi, cthomas. just read your post. and if your birth date is not near that moon and that means your aura has nothing to do with it. so sad for me to say its not the moon struck. its that your under pressure and very stressed out about your life and your wanting so bad for it to the moons falt but its not its nagitivty and confusion sweety. so keep that in mind gb

over 9 years ago

I’m not blaming the moon, but I do feel after super moon it got worser..everything got high on a sense.

over 9 years ago
orishas_ashe's photo

O! Brujeria (orishas_ashe)

152 posts

We can help you with that just contact us we specialize in cleansing

over 9 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear CThomas,

It affects those who have their Moon in their Birth Chart strong – by that I mean the person in question is either SUN IN CANCER – MOON ruling planet or CANCER RISING – the Moon is Lord of your Birth Chart. Rising sign is the first sign that starts off that drawing whether or you using the Wheel (Me) or Vedic using Square drawings.

The other thing that would make your Moon strong would be if it was in the First House of your Chart.

I mentioned this the day that the only way to find out is to have your Birth Chart done.

It may have nothing to do with the Moon at all – you maybe??? experiencing a different transit (future trend) to your Mars – which is the planet that rules energy levels but again without you Birth Chart in front of me I cannot comment. I am a qualified astrologer of over 18 years and YES I do Birth Chart. Providing you have the actual time of birth when you were born it can be done.

All the best ESTHER

over 9 years ago
psychicshirley's photo

Psychic Shirley (psychicshirley)

52 posts

you not imagining these feelings it is the planets contact me for a private chat

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

This Super moon was very powerful in nature. Its effects on mother earth, animals, and human beings were very profound. While it is impossible to decern how its affecting you personally and most important when its affects will where off unless I did a reading for you I can not say. There are ways to counteract the planets affects on us via meditation with personalized gem stones, and essential oils and herbs, again that would have to be decerned thru a personal psychic reading. Look over my page and see if any of my readings and fees would suite you. Good luck.

over 9 years ago
mermaiden didn't upload a photo

MerMaiden (mermaiden)

121 posts

the moon effects us only if we have previous negative energies around us, moving through us.. things we are already holding on to… i also had a major shift during the super moon,but mine was opposite, i was beyond fatigued until the super moon hit… all of life has an energy force and a center of gravity. Find your center and stick with it, so that these things don’t knock you off so easily. meditate, eat right and get some daily exercise… there are energy healers here on this site.. it may be a good idea to seek one out.

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact for the truth to your future ty