Aligning for my Twin Soul

over 9 years ago

I feel like I am missing something! I know who my Twin Soul is, I feel I am invisible what am I doing wrong! Please help!

over 9 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Pamela,

You can stop feeling that way and here is why.

For a start your Twin Soul is not a romantic relationship in case you are confused.

Go to our News & Articles Section and more than a year ago you will find an article on what a Twin Soul really is. It is written by Moondust and on Pg 14.

You will need to believe in reincarnation. You do not necessarily meet your Twin Soul every single lifetime that is why it can be difficult to link up.

All the best ESTHER

over 9 years ago

Thank you, Esther, I am glad to read all I can find on Twin Souls. Yes, much more than romance! Glad of that, it rings the truth. I have been forcefully convinced of the truth of rebirth. Thank you very much!

over 9 years ago

hi there just reading your post.and yes u do have a twin soul mate, but something like that so delicate doesn’t come over nite so don’t think its you, because its not. it takes time and good things come to those who wait. its coming just give it time patience.

over 9 years ago
orishas_ashe's photo

O! Brujeria (orishas_ashe)

152 posts

Pamela there is something wrong but don’t worry is nothing hard to fix it just needs a little movement here and there contact us so you can fix this