Free Reading

over 9 years ago
banana93's photo

Shann (banana93)

22 posts

Hi there Advisors,

I am in desperate need of a free reading.

My fiance is in a bad place at the moment, he and I are head over heels in love, he is just surrounded by some very bad people that is making it extremely hard for him to get away from. I am wondering if anyone would be so kind to allow me to connect with them to see if they can see a time frame in which he will be coming home to me??

As he is surrounded by the worst people i could have asked for him to be involved with they may influence him to make some terrible mistakes and get himself into trouble.

I am extremely worried about him and just want him home safe in the company of his family, friends and myself.

Anyone who can help please reply to this post.

I understand that this is a business site and advisors are on here trying to make a living and provide for their familie and themselves, so i would hate to ask, but i really do need some answers.

NO hate please. as i said above, i know this is a profit site, so no comments about how it is a profit site!

thankyou again in advance!!

Shann x

over 9 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Shann,

If you wish to narrow this down to one straight yes/no type question then I am prepared to give you a straight yes/no using playing cards.

It is simple – BLACK IS NO AND RED IS YES

An proper reading – no – short and to the point yes.

All the best ESTHER

over 9 years ago
orishas_ashe's photo

O! Brujeria (orishas_ashe)

152 posts

Shann we like to help people when they are in need and we sense that you are very much in need so we can give you 15 free mins.. we usually don’t do it but we feel this is a special case