confused, very worried

over 9 years ago

I have 3 children. I have been single for 4 years, only because I have been so heart broken and confused abo my path in life as a whole, recently the father of my kids came to visit cause I left to another state to get away, while he visited we had gotten together physically. I know that was dumb. But I haven’t felt the same physical wise…I’ve gotten tested and was all clear. I honestly feel as if I could be caring but all test have been negative except the very first one I took, which I wrote off as a false positive due to the following test, but I just feel different. I could be paranoid or just under stress, but that doesn’t exsplain certain symptoms..can you wonderful psychics see anything or elaborate on what your intuition is telling you. Thank you so much.

over 9 years ago
hollys123 didn't upload a photo

Holly Johnson (hollys123)

362 posts

hello i would like to talk to you about this and to go into detail with you contact me for a reading

over 9 years ago

My dob is 11/11/84. His name is Valentin dob.12/11/87 thank you so much for yalls in put.

over 9 years ago
orishas_ashe's photo

O! Brujeria (orishas_ashe)

152 posts

arminta you need assistance asap contact us or anyone willing to really help you because we see some very bad things surrounding you and if not taken care of will result in some serious consequences

over 9 years ago

hi there just reading your post and what im feeling through my spirit is no you are not pregnant, so don’t worry. its something that u want to feel because you wouild be needed again in your life and u wont feel alone.thats all it is. thanks

over 9 years ago

Thank you Rosie tan.

over 9 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Hello it’s not that your lost its just you let go of things easy. As well you have a lot of negative thinking of things and your allowing them to get the best of you. Instead of listening to your inner voice for the right ways to get out of the situation that your in. Remember your not the first that has to go though this. If you need further assistance you are able to contact me on here for it. As i am not be commenting on this again. Blessings

over 9 years ago

Thank you Jessica.

over 9 years ago

Are you questioning whether you are pregnant or something else?

over 9 years ago

Love size medium, pregnancy, and if not other reasons why I feel the way I feel, low back pain, abdominal cramping when not ovulating, last mentral was only 3 days instead of normal 5_7 days…already went to the doc and got tested for std uti and everything was clear, I just don’t know what’s going on is all.

over 9 years ago

hello dear, allow with me apsychic reading in order too see all deails, no sugar coac,only the true, with harmony, marcello

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

Your children’s father has bin into some strange things the last year or so and hanging with a bad crowed. What you caught from your ex is not physical in nature but spiritual. There are a variety of supernatural infections that we can catch thru sexual relations. He has bin sleeping around again with a bad crowed. Call me for a chat I can offer you 10 min free in order to explain this in more detail as this forum is not the place to do so. God bless you dear.