not happy in marriage

over 9 years ago

ive been married a year to my husband at first i loved him sooo much like i would go to his apartment after 16 hours of work everyday and everything that someone head over heels would to for somone.Anyways that first year of me being nice he was soo nasty,disrespectful and abusive to me in every way but ive managedt to stay with him not the tbles turned i feel like i dont love him the same i have kids with him and dnt eave cause of them. I would ove to know will i ever find true love again where i can give my all and return the same or should i stay with him psychics have told me hes my soulmate but dosent feel that way anymore

over 9 years ago

my dob 7/11/92 his 12/18/92

over 9 years ago
hollys123 didn't upload a photo

Holly Johnson (hollys123)

362 posts

hello i seem to being feeling something here call me for a reading i will connect with you

over 9 years ago
psychicreaderr didn't upload a photo

Ms.Madison (psychicreaderr)

77 posts

hello from what i am feeling i deffanley do feel this person is someone your meant to be with but theres alot of things you need to be aware of and alot of things we need to look in i would love to help you out with this and look into it call me for a reading i have a speical offer today only

over 9 years ago
orishas_ashe's photo

O! Brujeria (orishas_ashe)

152 posts

hello moriah we have some very helpful insight into your problem and your dilemma contact us so we can help you out with that and so you can once again be happy

over 9 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Moriah,

Soulmates does not mean an easy relationship nor does it actually mean your marriage partner.

As for the way he treat you – I would like to consider that whilst you stay with him (for the sakes of the children – your words not mine) you are teaching the girls to marry this type of man and the boy to be abusers themselves.

Staying for the child in this situation does nobody any favours particularly the children.

I am sure that would rather see you happy.

First you need to decide whether you not your are going to stop living with your husband – you cannot find true love whilst still in this relationship.

All the best ESTHER

over 9 years ago

hi there just reading your post, and what ive heard . its not good to stay in that kind of marrege if your not happy, and theres ways of changing it. by putting your foot down, and u can also talk about it with him and try to understand why is he like this. so

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

Hello there dear. Let me offer my opinion from what I am picking up. Your husband is troubled since his childhood, he has many hidden and dark secrets regarding his upbringing and his past, much of it he has buried deep in his subconscious. This by no means is a excuse or reason for you to be treated poorly but I need to give you some perspective in order for to be able to make a decision about you and your children’s future without regret. It is apparent that he has some awareness of his nasty side on account he took the time to where a mask in the beginning of the courtship,but now he has let his guard down and appears to behave as if he no longer cares. Also to be honest I pick up he has not bin faithful recently. Please call me to chat I have a lot more to share with you that I know will enlighten and open up your future path. God bless.

over 9 years ago

i dont think any one understood me no he does not abuse me anymore and no he does not act he dosent care what i said and ment is i cant forgive him even tough hes giving his all to me he does special things for me but i dont care anymore

over 9 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

I know the thing is we can get so hurt and and we get bitter and resentful, and than we lose those feelings. We have to take some time out to self reflect, do some inner work and investigating, and when we do we can come out to where we may finally be able to reconnect and forgive. This usually takes some time and healing and doesn’t happen over night. So yes, your feelings are valid, and understandable. There’s nothing wrong with taking a time out to figure out what you want.

over 9 years ago
advisorpricilla's photo

AdvisorPricilla_ (advisorpricilla)

41 posts

Hi dear I Just want let you know that I am a honest psychic and I would love to help show you what I see for you. it is never to late for anyone I can help guide and tell you what I see. I am caring honest and I am here for you if you ever want to chat. Blessings

over 9 years ago
psychicshirley's photo

Psychic Shirley (psychicshirley)

52 posts

hiI must tell you what I am feeling when you first met your husband he was a bit childish and took advantage of your kindness and your generosity now your rejectionthis is one of the reasons he is being so kind to you he sees and feels you don’t love him anymore he has made you a stronger person and now he is afraid you are going to leave him and to answer your other question yes there is true love out there for you. please come chat with me I would love to go into details look forward to reading you

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact for the truth to your future ty